Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Stuck in the Transition


And we back...and we back, and we back! 
This blog was hard, but I have faith that it will relate to those going through a similar season. If you are, know that you are not alone; you are loved and you are cared for. God's hand is on you & He is with you. 

 Meditate on to these five scriptures (and stay in your Word) as you continue on through your process. 

Disclaimers: 
1. Yes, my favorite filler is still "like." 
2. Yes, I still use my computer cam so my yellowness still looks really light; blogger on a budget here! 
3. Yes, I still move A LOT; I'm antsy. 
4. Yes, I still love doing this + you will MOST definitely get the same beautiful imperfections and weirdnesses about me in 1-4 in the next video.

xo, Nic.

P.S. song that made me cry:
Aha Gazelle, Vegeta

No comments:

Post a Comment